Greek summers bring strong and consistent winds with an average of 18-25 knots. We will visit a variety of locations including flat shallow water perfect for freestyle and beginners, others with deep water and small chop. Most locations are best suited with a twin tip board. The water is warm through July and August, though a short wetsuit can be used outside of these months.
“Catching the wind determined our route and every single place we visited on this route was just magical.”
As the specialist in kiteboarding and sailing we make the most out of your vacation. The concept is simple - as all great things in life are. Kite and sail, stand up paddle, perhaps wakeboard and snorkel. Dance and chill in the evenings, sunbathe and relax in the mornings, enjoy local cuisine. All this and more while living on-board a catamaran for one week. The kite cruise Cyclades is available for individuals, couples or small groups, where you share a boat - or you can cruise with your own group or family. We offer all inclusive packages to provide you with relaxed and hassle free kite trip. This will be a vacation of a lifetime!
"Fusion of kitesurfing & sailing with life on-board a catamaran is the best option of spending your holiday, by far!".
With our Kite Cruise, we invite you to explore the Cyclades Islands. Secluded beaches, Mediterranean cuisine and amazing kite locations. Cyclades Islands provide constant and predictable winds with high probability during summer. Moreover, the Islands lie in some kind of a circular formation (“kiklos” means circle) and are close together – which makes the sailing experience even more fun. An archipelago of 220 Islands out of which 40 are inhabited, is located in the middle of the Aegean Sea, which makes them easily accessible from Athens. The famous scenery of cube shaped, white-washed houses with blue windows can be found mainly at the Greek islands of this complex.
Every route is different and adjustable until the last second. You can see a lot of Greece in a week if you are up for it or we can take it easy try to enjoy more with smaller distances – the trip is yours!
Untouched, uncrowded kite spots are waiting for you to discover them. During your kite session you are escorted by catamaran and safety boat, which gives you complete freedom while maximising your safety. You can get crazy during strong afternoon winds then relax till dinner and get crazy again in the evening.
Apart from kiteboarding, the Cyclades have much more to offer. Explore the islands and mingle with the locals in Taverns and Kafeneia, view the ancient stone gate in Naxos, navigate through the labyrinth of streets on Mykonos Island and experience their wild nightlife. We will visit the natural hot springs in Loutra and the temple of Cap Sounion. Snorkel, SUP and wake board throughout the trip.
Why Us, Plain and Simple
- Location: We can reach the best and otherwise unreachable kite spots where you can enjoy private kite sessions with your friends - without leaving the comfort of the catamaran. Whether you're looking for a quiet evening or anything but quiet - we know exactly where to go.
- Know-How: We know how to launch and land safely from a yacht while anchored or while moving. Additional staff members are present on every step of the way - from kite launch until you are back on-board and equipment is secured.
- Weather: We understand the weather in relation to terrain diversity which is fundamental to provide good kite conditions and safety.
- Local People: We know the people which means you will have the best experience possible. Most importantly, no matter what happens, from kite repairs to health issues, we will fix it.
- Service: We offer you full service throughout kite cruise Cyclades. Once you reach the marina you can enjoy the ride and we'll take care of a stress free kite and sail holiday!
Your Host: Tomaz
Tomaz is your host for this cruises and will take care of everything during your trip. Furthermore the host knows everything about this trip and will provide you will all information needed.